Famous Motivational Quotes
What do coaches, MMA fighters, boxer and tennis players all have in common?
Here are 21 quotes to inspire and motivate, the list includes famous coaches, a well known action star, one or two boxers, MMA fighters and many more, enjoy!
1. If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize
- Mohammad Ali
2. The only one who can beat me
- Michael Jordan
3. As you think, so shall you become
4. Remember that rugby is a team game...... all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Jonah.
fax sent to the all blacks
5. I am not designed to come second or third I am designed to win
6. The key to success is failure.
7. Hard work and training, there's no secret formula
8. I'd lie to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me
9. I didn't come here to be average
10. Whoever said it's not whether you win or lose that counts, probably lost
11. There's a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form
12. What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.
13. Always, if you win mentally, you can win physically as well
14. The body needs to rest, it needs a lot less exercise than you think
15. Winning isn't everything but it beats anything that comes in second
16. Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
17. The best way to make your dream come true is to wake up
18. A champion needs a motivation about and beyond winning
19. I love the winning, I can take the losing, but most of all I love to play
20. Stay on your toes and always move forward
21. I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
GET 20% OFF
with code: motivated